Complaints and Dispute Procedure – Gaming Dispute Procedure
- The matter should be raised with the Duty Manager at the time.
- If you are not satisfied with their decision, you should put your concerns in writing to the General Manager of the bingo club at the address of the bingo club.
- Cosmo Eccles 241 Liverpool Road, Patricroft, Eccles Manchester, M30 0QN.
- Cosmo Stalybridge 62 Market Street Stalybridge, Cheshire, SK15 2AB
- The outcome of your letter regarding your concerns will be notified to you in writing. If you are not satisfied with this outcome then you will be notified of the next stage of the dispute procedure.
- Should all internal avenues be exhausted and you are still not satisfied with the decision regarding your gaming complaint or dispute, you may refer the matter in writing to the Independent Betting Adjudication Service (known as IBAS) at this address: IBAS, PO Box 62639, LONDON, EC3P3AS. E-mail: email@example.com website: www.ibas-uk.com
About the Independent Betting Adjudication Service:
- IBAS will only handle disputes received in writing and after they have entirely satisfied that all possibilities of an internal solution have been fully explored. Therefore, if you have not taken the matter through the internal disputes procedure described above, IBAS will refer it back until the internal process has been exhausted.
- Once a dispute has been accepted by IBAS for consideration and enquiries have been completed by IBAS it will be submitted to the IBAS panel for adjudication.
- The company is not legally bound by any IBAS decision but would normally do so, other than in exceptional circumstances.
- Further information is available at ibas-uk.com.